Someone in your circle might have got a promotion at work and you’re looking for Decent Promotion Wishes to express some precious and beautiful words to them. You’re at the right platform! We present you an extensive list of Best Promotion Wishes.
It is always a great achievement to step up at work position and get a new promotion. That’s how hard work shows the journey towards succession. And the person who gets to know about the promotion excites as they expect it and deserve it for his/her hard work. That definitely is the next level of professional and successful life.
Let’s make their day more fascinating as to wish them for their achievement. We have a latest collection of Promotion Wishes and Greetings. Sure you’d love these wishing ideas and pick the best one to compliment and wish them. Scroll down!
Also check: Job Wishes For You.
Latest Promotion Wishes And Greetings 2016
1) Your middle name should be Inspiration because you inspire your colleagues to become better professionals. Congratulations.
2) With your new promotion at work, your pockets will get heavier. But don’t worry because your wife will always be there to lighten them up. Congratulations.
3) Congratulations on your promotion! This is really a new exciting chapter of your life. Keep up the good work!
4) Congratulations for successfully juggling the responsibilities of family and work. You are truly an all-rounder and go-getter.
5) You mastered the art of working hard and squeezing the most out of your time at work. Now you have to master the art of making others do the same. Congratulations on becoming the boss.
6) Congratulation for your promotion That was the first step into a successful future.
7) Your promotion doesn’t come as a surprise to me. Hardworking, reliable, efficient, organized, proactive and effective people usually always get promotions in life. Congratulations.
8) Management gurus have always thought that there were only two types of employees – leaders and followers. You have proved them wrong by being a leader when your team needed direction and being a follower when your bosses gave you instructions. Congratulations for getting promoted.
9) I will never make the mistake of saying that you were lucky to get a promotion in your job because I know that you have worked bloody hard for it. Congratulations.
10) Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools, brother. I’m so proud of your achievement and wish you continued success.
11) You chased the promotion like a hungry tiger. Now it is time to sit back and relax the fruits of your hard work like a lazy bear. Congratulations.
12) I am extremely happy for my child and wish that this promotion would be only a stepping stone to a successful career. May Good Lord bless and keep you.
13) The seasons may change, the work may change, but nothing will ever change how great I think you are. Nice work with the promotion mate.
14) Are you a Steve Jobs in the making? Are you a Bill Gates in the making? Are you a Warren Buffet in the making? Are you a Mark Zuckerberg in the making? Are you a Larry Page in the making? No one knows yet but since this is just your first promotion, we have lots of time to find out! Congratulations.
15) Your friends know that you are the best. Your family knows that you are the best. Your promotion proves that now, even your boss knows that you are the best. Congratulations.
16) Promotions will come and they will go. But your hard work will always shine and show. Congratulations.
17) Your promotion has made you a responsible manager, but your progress in life has made you a responsible human being. Congratulations.
18) Your promotion is just the first word in the first paragraph of the first page in your success story. There is lot more in store for you. Congratulations for getting promoted.
19) A promotion comes along with new challenges and tasks. I am sure you will manage those without a problem and wish you lots of luck.
20) The reason behind your PROMOTION is spelled out as Persistence, Resilience, Obedience, Motivation, Outstanding, Terrific, Impressive, Optimism and being Nifty at work. Congratulations.
Also check: Sunday Wishes And Quotes
Lovely Promotion Wishes
21) Wow! I just heard the good news! Congratulations on your promotion and I’m sure you will be able to afford to treat us and celebrate this special moment of your life. Remember that we are just a text away and we will come to share your happiness and blessings as well! Keep up the good work my dear! You really deserve that promotion.
22) Until today I thought that you were the most loving father to your kids, most romantic husband to me and most genuine buddy to your friends. Your promotion proves that you are also the best colleague to your co-workers. Congratulations for being the best in everything.
23) Your turn has come at last. This truly calls for a grand celebration. Congratulations to my lovely wife.
24) Wonderful. I pray that you may well stand out and shine just like the most brilliant star in the sky. Congratulations on your promotion.
25) Congrats because you have successfully been through endeavors and commit much time just to get promoted. You deserved this success. Congratulations and all the best for the future success.
26) Your bosses may have promoted you but don’t feel obliged because it is nothing other than your own skills and sheer hard work that have propelled you to the next level. Congratulations.
27) Hard work is like salt. No matter how flavorsome the ingredients, a dish can never be complete without it. Congratulations adding salt to your life and getting a fabulous promotion.
28) Your middle name should be Inspiration because you inspire your colleagues to become better professionals. Congratulation for being promoted.
29) Congratulations! You should write a book, titled Promotion for Dummies.
30) Well done. Congratulations on your achievement. I wish for more success to come especially now that you have taken yourself to the next level. I think a celebration for this is worth to be done. Cheers.
31) We knew that you were talented and brilliant, much before your boss eventually figured it out. Congratulations.
32) More than how much you deserve the promotion, the promotion deserves a fantastic person like you. Congratulations.
33) As you seek new challenges and make your dreams come true, may this awarding be a reminder of all that you can do. Now that you have been promoted, I look forward to hearing about a party soon.
34) Promotions are conspiracies hatched by companies to retain hard working employees. Congratulations for becoming yet another victim.
35) You may have become a high flying executive, but don’t forget who is in charge at home. Congratulations.
36) You may have got a promotion at work but don’t forget to spend more time with your wife, else you’ll get a demotion at home. Congratulations.
37) The wheels of your career are spinning in full speed. Keep going and don’t hit the brakes now. Congratulations.
38) Congratulations on a well deserved promotion at work! Someone has to keep them headed in the right direction.
39) I’m super excited for you and wish you all the best for your new role at work. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Also check: Good Luck Wishes
Heartwarming Promotion Wishes and Quotes
40) Congrats! I wish you surpass the expectations that your career puts forth. And find pleasure at the same time. I’m extremely happy for you my dear friend. Cheers.
41) Congratulations. I know you will never get this promotion without your perseverance and self-discipline. You are such a good model for people around you Standing ovation for you.
42) More responsibilities, tighter deadlines, bigger targets and working back till late – this is what a promotion really means. Sorry to burst your bubble but someone had to do it! Good luck and congratulations.
43) Your skills are unmatched, your knowledge is priceless and your experience is invaluable. You are the employee that cannot be replaced or replicated. Congratulations for your well deserved promotion.
44) Being promoted at work while having a good life too, means that you have successfully juggled the problems of your colleagues, boss, wife, children and friends Congratulations for being an all-round winner and problem solver.
45) You got the promotion you desperately wanted, because it was the promotion that you rightfully deserved. Congratulations.
46) Your friends know that you are the best. Your family knows that you are the best. Now even your boss knows that you are the best. Congratulations for getting a promotion.
47) Your promotion shows that your bosses have good decision making skills because they made the right decision by promoting a great employee like you. Congratulations.
48) Congratulations to my co-worker and my friend! Hope this is just your first step towards success.
49) Your promotion shows that your bosses have good decision making skills because they made the right decision by promoting a great employee. Congratulations.
50) The promotion of an employee like you has reaffirmed my faith in traditional values of perseverance, hard work, dedication and determination. It has also reaffirmed my hate towards malpractices including flattery, office politics and sabotage. Congratulations.
51) Congratulations. You just got promoted and you are now in the next level of your career. Keep up the good work and always do your best. You really deserve that promotion.
52) You have always been the most beautiful wife to your husband, caring mother to your kids and loving daughter to your parents. Today you have proved that you are also the best professional in our team. I love you, congratulations on your promotion.
53) It was a question of time your company realized that they had a gem of a person working for them. Congrats! Everything is possible when you just believe in yourself.
54) Great job! Heard you’ve promoted and all this are true blessings. This is merely your first step on the way to success. Congratulations again! I know you deserve it.
Hope you loved these absolutely amazing and latest promotion wishes and the person to whom you send these must have been more joyous now. Stay tuned for more!