You are glad to see, we have furnished the best assortment of Raksha Bandhan Wishes and Status. Raksha Bandhan is the festival celebrates the love and duty between brothers and sisters. It is also popularly used to celebrate any brother-sister type of relationship between men and women who may or may not be biologically related. Here are the Raksha Bandhan Wishes which can help you to show your love for sister or sister in law. These are the days when you save the memories and tell her how much she is important in your life. Make the day memorable and joyful by dedicating our Raksha Bandhan Wishes.
Top Raksha Bandhan Wishes
1. ) There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. – Astrid Alauda
2. ) Sis is someone who is caring n sharing. Sis can understand things u never said. She can understand pain, Witch is not visible to anyone. I love u sis! Happy Raksha Bandhan
3. ) I wanted to just thank you for being the best brothers in the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
4. ) The bond we share, is nurtured care. Wish that you reach for the sky is always in my prayer. Happy Rakhi.
5. ) Sister is someone who is caring and sharing and She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.I love you sister.”Happy Rakhi
6. ) Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
7. ) Girl: Kal mein tumhare liye rakhi layi thi. Tumne bandhwai kyun nahi? Clasic Ans: Boy: Agar kal mein tere liye mangalsutra lau to kya tu pehen legi? baaaaat karti hai.
8. ) We gain and lose things everyday.But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me, I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan. I love My Sister.
9. ) My Sister, I wish u a Happy Raksha Bandhan. I miss u very much now as u r far away in USA. My blessings and love are always with U!!
10. ) Happy Raksha Bandhan. May all ur wishes come true and may u have all the happiness of the world.
Awesome Rakhi Wishes 2017
11. ) I miss you very much here on this day of love and affection. Though you are away from me, my thoughts are always with you. Happy Rakhi
12. ) My sweet, innocent brother I will miss u always plz don’t leave me.
13. ) The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. – Garrison Keillor
14. ) Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love u sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!
15. ) It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on! – Author Unknown
16. ) May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life. Happy Raksha bandhan Sister..
17. ) I miss you very much now as you are far away in USA. My blessings and love are always with you!!
18. ) My sweet, innocent brother I will miss u always plz don’t leave me.
19. ) I want 2 tell u, during the times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!
20. ) I want to tell u, during times when we fought, my love was in different mood. HappyRaksha Bandhan!
Amazing Raksha Bandhan Status
21. ) On this special day, I want to wish u a long life with lots of happiness always. Even though we stay far apart, you are always in my mind and heart.
22. ) My sweetest, loving, caring, pyare brother i love u so much and miss you many times in a day and your every task.
23. ) Rakhi ka tyohar bahut bahut mubarakho. Hamesha haste rehana or mujhe miss bhi karna.
24. ) Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai Sari Umar Hame Sang Rehna Hai Happy Rakhi.
25. ) Dear brother, today is rakhsha bandan and u r not here by my side.. but we r close in each others thought and my love will always be with u.
26. ) The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. – Garrison Keillor
27. ) You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure.. Wishing you very Happy Rakhi and best of luck for every thing.
28. ) Yeh bandhan to khushiyon ka bandhan hai – Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother, who is also my friend.
29. ) Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
30. ) Khuda Kare Tujhe Khushiyan Hazaar Mile, Mujhse Bhi Achcha Yaar Mile, Meri Girlfriend Tujhe Bandhe RAKHI, Aur Ek AUR Behan Ka Pyaar Mile
Loving Raksha Bandhan Quotes
31. ) Happy Raksha Bandhan To You. I am waiting to tie a Rakhi in your wrist…
32. ) Holi is colourful, Diwali is lightful and brightful, Rakhi has made our relationship Powerful.
33. ) You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro. Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya !
34. ) With all my love.If I can choose my bro in next life, it will be u (if u gift me Mercedes Benz tomorrow) Love u always Happy Raksha Bandhan.
35. ) There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother … Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too. – Anna Quindlan
36. ) It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. – Dylan Thomas
37. ) I love you so much. This is the first time that I am not with you to tie Rakhi but I am always with you n love you. Miss you so much on this special day.
38. ) Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sweet brother.
39. ) The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.
40. ) I waNt to teLL U, dUriNg times wheN we foUght, my Love was iN differeNt mood. Happy Raksha BaNdhaN!
Lovely Raksha Bandhan Status and Greetings
- 41. ) Am very glad to be ur sister… Our relationship will be everlasting… Am very happy to be ur part of the family… Lots of Love, Ur Sweet Sis.
- 42. ) You know that what are you for me? Wish you a HAPPY RAKHI.
- 43. ) Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain, which is not visible to anyone. Raksha Bandhan sweety!
- 44. ) If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you! – Catherine Pulsifer
45. ) You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya !
46. ) It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill
47. ) Rakhi celebrations in full swing. All the brothers and sisters Keep the bond growing. Happy RakshaBandhan, A sisters love for brothers.
48. ) Please accept our heartiest greetings for Raksha Bandhan! Hope you will enjoy the day with lots of fun and sweets. With love
- 49. ) Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & Your understanding, May our bond of love remain forever.
- 50. ) Sister Is Some One Who Is Caring & Sharing. Sister Can Understand Things U Never Said. She Can Understand Pain, Which Is Not Visible 2 Any1.
Best Ever Raksha Bandhan Status For Facebook
51. ) Missing you a lot in this Raksha Bandan. Sending my wishes from far away. With lots of care.
52. ) Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there! – Catherine Pulsifer
- 53. ) Sister,you are like a fragrant rose. Sister, you are the greatest gift of life. Sister,you lift my spirit to newer heights. Sister, you make me feel special always.
- 54. ) A brother is a friend given by Nature. – Jean Baptiste Legouve
- 55. ) There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. – Astrid Alauda
- 56. ) Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- 57. ) May all your wishes come true. Lots of love and hugs. HAPPY RAKHI
58. ) My brother, someone who I know I can always depend on! – Catherine Pulsifer
59. ) My little brother, will you ever grow up.. I hope not! – Catherine Pulsifer
60. ) I Cannot Express How Much I Miss You. You Are The Greatest Sister. I Love You Very Much.
Raksha Bandhan Status For WhatsApp
61. ) We laugh, we cry, we make time fly. Best friends are we my sister and me.
62. ) It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. – Dylan Thomas
63. ) As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! – Catherine Pulsifer
64. ) This single word is my world. This is the day I can surely say what u mean to me. HAPPY RAKHI
65. ) Happy rakshabandhan! god will give you long long life.always be happy.enjoy every part of your life.
66. ) It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill
67. ) Happy Raksha Bandhan To You. I am waiting to tie a Rakhi in your wrist…
68. ) A brother is a friend God gave you, a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
69. ) There is only one thing I have to say.. You are lucky to have me as ur sister. Just kidding! I am lucky to have you as my brother.
70. ) May this aUspicioUs occasioN briNg yoU aLL the prosperity aNd good LUck iN yoUr way of Life. Happy Raksha baNdhaN Sister.