Did you know that roughly 96% of dads use Google to search for the gifts they want?
Shopping for your dad may be difficult, especially since you can’t always access their search history. But we’ve got your back with this list of 7 last-minute gifts that any dad will love!
From grilling tools to beer glasses, we’ve got something for every type of guy on your shopping list. These gift ideas for dad will have you covered for any occasion.
Keep reading for our full selection of last-minute gifts for dads!
1. The Grill Master
Does he love to grill? Is he always up for a good cookout? Then you should get him the perfect tool to make his grilling experience easy as pie. This Meat Claws from OXO enables him to have full control over ripping apart all those delicious pieces of meat, making it so much easier for him. When it comes to birthday gifts for dad, this is always a great option.
Here are a few more reasons why dad will love this:
- Keeps fingers clean while pulling meat
- Enables him to have full control over the food he is grilling
- Made of stainless steel and BPA-free plastic
2. The Beer Drinker
Does your dad love a good beer on a hot day? If so, look no further for the perfect gift – this personalized growler from Poladad is just what he needs for those summer cookouts. A personalized growler means that every time his buddies crack one open, they’ll remember his fine taste!
Other reasons this gift is great for dad:
- Personalized with his name so everyone will know it’s his
- Holds 64 ounces of liquid, perfect for a party by the pool!
- Comes with an easy-to-carry handle and cap
3. For the Coffee Lover
He practically lives off of coffee, so why not get him the perfect gift to help his habit? This Bodum French press is great because it’s so easy to use and clean. Perfect for dads who love their morning coffee routine!
Here are some of the best features:
- Comes in four different sizes
- Glass beaker makes it easy to watch the brewing process
- An easy-to-press plunger separates the grounds from the liquid with ease and no mess
4. For the Outdoorsy Dad
Does he spend most days camping in the woods or by the lake? Then you should get him the perfect camping accessory. This Nalgene water bottle not only keeps his hydration up but it helps remind him that you love him, too!
A few reasons we love this gift for dad:
- Holds 32 ounces of liquid, perfect for long camp trips!
- Bottle uses BPA-free plastic and stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning
- The rocket shape makes it easy to hold and has a wide opening, too!
5. For the Fitness Fanatic
Does he spend hours in the gym every day? Keep him energized with this personalized energy bar jar full of his favorite snacks! Fill it with healthy snacks so he can keep powering through the day… and maybe a few pieces of chocolate, too! These make for great Christmas gifts for dad.
A few notable features:
- Personalized with his name so he knows it’s from you!
- Spill-proof lid for easy transport between the gym and home
- Have 20 pre-portioned cups of assorted granola, yogurt covered raisins, dried apricots, honey roasted cashews, chocolate chunk spiced oat clusters
6. For the Sports Fanatic
Is dad obsessed with all things sports? Get him something that will be sure to cheer him up after a long day at work or from hibernating in those winter months. This personalized Boston Red Sox fleece is perfect for cold nights in front of the TV or to throw on during the game day.
Our favorite features include:
- Fleece is so warm and comfortable, it’s perfect for those winter months
- Printed on the front of the fleece only, nothing on the back for maximum comfort
7. For the Sommelier
Is dad always raving about his favorite wine? Then get him something he’ll use with this 4-in-1 wine tool! This is the perfect gift for any sommelier and we know he’ll love it as much as we do! Some of the best features include:
- The 4-in-1 tool includes a bottle opener, corkscrew, wine foil cutter, and pourer/stopper
- Handy pocket clip for easy transport or storage in the kitchen drawer!
Tips for Finding the Best Gift for Dad
You have all the time in the world, so there’s no need to rush. Just take a deep breath and remember that you’re about to give dad one of his most prized possessions… a gift from you!
If you’ve given him a gift card before, why not do something different this year? It shows him how much thought went into picking out a gift and he’ll want to use it right away! When buying him bigger items such as cigars, try to stay on theme with smaller gifts like cigar lighter fuel — so he can experience your gift for longer.
Find the Right Gifts for Dads Today!
Now you should know what to get dad for a special occasion, but if you still can’t decide on a gift. Whether he loves cars or sports or just has an awesome sense of humor, this list has got plenty of personalized options to choose from.
And if you find the perfect gifts for dads from this list, consider checking out the rest of our blog for even more ideas!