When somebody gets a new job, it is a precious gift for them. It could be a dream that has come true or maybe it’s a reward for their hard work that they’ve finally got a new job. It’s always a beautiful feeling! So, has somebody got a new job in your circle? It’s time to give them your best wishes. We have collected 50+ Best Job Wishes For You from which you can choose the best one. It could be your family member or a best friend who has got a new job, so you have to give them your warm and heartiest wishes for their new beginning. They’ll be much glad to receive such beautiful regards from you for their new job. Choose the best one to wish them via a text message or directly. Congratulations to them for their new job!
Job Wishes And Greetings
You May Also Like: Graduation Wishes
- Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your new job. I knew a prize like this could only be intended for you.
- It was really great to have worked with you!! Your new job sounds like a perfect fit. Wishing you great success and happiness. Good luck!!
- All the studying in college has paid off for you. I’m so happy that you’ve finally got a job you always wanted.
- Good luck with the new job and your career aspirations.
- Heaven must have handpicked you for this job. May God’s spirit continue to inspire and direct you.
1 – It was a pleasure working with you. You deserve that new promotion and I am happy for you. I wish you success in your new career.
2 – With your new job your life is now set. You are going to grow leaps and bounds, I bet. Congratulations.
3 – Thanks for all the laughs and help over the years. Wishing you all the best with your new job.
4 – Your promotion has proved that only the fittest can come up. I wish you the best in this new job.
5 – It was not destiny that got you a new job. It was your ability to make your own destiny. Congratulations.
6 – Good luck with the new job. I hope it works out great.
7 – The secret to succeeding at a new job is to exceed and surpass the job description.
8 – Thanks for being a good friend. Wishing you great success over at [new company name] and we hope things work out really great. Good Luck.
- 9 – I heard you got the job you wished for. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Cheers to your future success!
- 10 – Congratulations for the new job! Finally, you will be spending your energies on tasks you are really passionate about. Way to go, pal!
11 – Two great moments in life are mostly celebrated: new beginnings and happy endings; cheers to gracious end of your old job and a hopeful beginning of your new job. Heartiest Congratulations.
12 – A new job should always be better than old ones. As you sit on your office seat of creative decision while your assistant takes the calls, I wish you greater favor in your firm.
13 – Although I will surely miss your presence in this office, I am truly glad to know you got the new job you desired. Congratulations!
14 – Congratulations for your new job, avoid being a procrastinator, increase growth; exceed your company’s expectation and take your new job as a mission. Congratulations.
15 – Enjoy the new greener pastures.
16 – Wishing you great success. May your new job be all that you wish for and a whole lot more.
17 – A new job is an opportunity to build new roads for the future rather than fix roads of the past. Congratulations.
- 18 – Parting is such sweet sorrow. All the best with your new job.
- 19 – A new appointment, a new job means additional income with its amazing treats and grace. I wish you more power in your new job. Congratulations.
20 – Thanks for all the help over the years. Wishing you great success with your new role. Good luck.
21 – My greetings and the best wishes for you in this new stage. I’m so happy for you.
22 – Treat your new job as a mission. Avoid procrastination, increase contribution and exceed expectations. Congratulations.
23 – Good things await great people. Your hallowed new office is nothing but a sign of your kindness. Be good and greater things will come to you. Congratulations.
24 – You left your previous job with pain, but your company lost a great asset―you; with your new job, you have opportunity to impact your new firm with your skill and value. You are a discovery, go, work and blossom.
25 – Your new job is the best thing that has happened to you, because fabulous positions like these are meant for a lucky few. Congratulations.
26 – When your new employer hired you, he indirectly conveyed that you have been doing a good job in your previous job. Congratulations.
27 – You have proven that you were, indeed the best one for the job. Congratulations for this new milestone in your career. I wish you all the best.
28 – Congratulations for taking the leap of faith which will propel your career to new heights.
29 – It’s been really great to have worked with you. May your new job be all that you wish for and a whole lot more. Drop me a line anytime if you’d like to catch up for lunch!! All the best.
30 – A new job is not a new beginning but it is a path to create a new ending.
31 – Workaholics like you do not need to be wished good luck because good luck finds you wherever you go. Remember your new job is not a creativity outlet but an opportunity to shape your future and destiny. Congratulations.
32 – You have received the rise that were expecting for so long. Wishing that this new promotion is only a stepping stone to a successful career.
- 33 – You have done an great job there, and recognition of this kind is well deserved. Best of luck in your new job.
- 34 – The company made the right choice of giving you that much deserved promotion. Congratulations! I knew all along that it was going to be you. Cheers!
- 35 – What the mind can conceive – it can achieve. Nice work! Please accept my best wishes on this well-deserved recognition of your merits.
36 – Congratulations on your new job, The office won’t be the same without you.
37 – Wishing you all the best with your new role.
38 – The unspoken secret to success is to master the art of delegating work and pretending to look busy. Congratulations on your new job.
39 – It’s been a real pleasure to have worked with you! You might not realize it but you’ve taught me a great deal. Wishing you all the best.
40 – You were too good for this place! Congratulations on moving on to greener pastures. All the best.